2 FREE Stocks Valued from $2.50 to $1,400 from Webull for NEW Accounts
Webull is a free stock trading app that allows you to open a commission-free brokerage account with no minimum balance requirements and no maintenance fees. For a limited time, get a 2 FREE Stocks valued from $2.50 to $1,400 when you open a free Webull account. Follow the instructions below to open your free account and claim your free stocks. Leave a comment below and let us know what you get!
How To Get Your FREE Stocks
- Sign up for a new Webull Account through this Free Stock Referral Link to be eligible for the free stock reward.
- After you sign up, download the free Webull App for iOS or Android.
- Open the app then tap on the Menu at the top left then on "My Free Stock".
- On the "My Free Stock" page, click the "Get It Now" button to start your registration and open a new brokerage account.
- Once your brokerage account is approved (ours took less than 1 hour), open the app and you should see a pop up that says "You got free stock" or go back to the "My Free Stock" page and tap the "Get" button.
- Your first FREE Stock will be selected randomly and valued between $2.50 and $250.
- Allow 5 trading days after you claim your free stock for it to be credited to your account.
- Once your free stock is credited to your account, you can either keep it or sell it then withdraw the money from the sale or use it to purchase another stock.
- Get your 2nd FREE Stock valued between $12 and $1,400 when you make an initial deposit of at least $100 within 30 days of signing up.
To own stock in a brokerage account, you are required under federal law (the Patriot Act) to provide your Social Security number. This information is used to verify your identity and prevent money launderers and terrorists from gaining access to the stock market. Every brokerage must adhere to this requirement.
Webull is a stock market app to invest and research global financial markets. Free stock trading, real-time quotes, real-time news.
This post contains our referral link. Thank you for signing up up through our link if you do! Feel free to share your own referral link in the comment section below.