« «

Newport PayDay Deal 21 Instant Win

Ends: Dec 18, 2018 at 9:59am

First Prizes (12): $500.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner).

Second Prizes (25): $250.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner).

Third Prizes (50): $100.00 (awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner).

Fourth Prizes (125): One (1) $75.00 Prepaid Gift Card.

Fifth Prizes (225): One (1) $50.00 Prepaid Gift Card.

Sixth Prizes (285): One (1) $25.00 Prepaid Gift Card.

Note: Must be 21 or older and registered on the Newport site to play. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per PID/address. Void in MA, MI, Puerto Rico and where prohibited.

Shonlanda DennisShonlanda Dennis
December 12, 2018 2:05 pm

I have 21 what do i do next

Jacobi powellJacobi powell
November 29, 2018 1:35 am

I received 21 on my pay day flyer I got in the mail what do I do now??

Boo'Boo'
November 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Got 21 In The Mail...Does That Mean Anything ?

Starr kennedyStarr kennedy
November 3, 2018 8:08 am

I got total 21 what did I win and were do I go

Patricia mckinziePatricia mckinzie
November 1, 2018 11:50 am

I got 21 on the flyer in the mail today. What do I do next?

John H SchaeferJohn H Schaefer
October 28, 2018 5:41 am

I received my cards and got 21 did I win?

Tyrhonda WilliamsTyrhonda Williams
October 25, 2018 7:15 pm

I Got 21 whats next...

Deanna M ColonDeanna M Colon
October 25, 2018 11:14 am

Got 21 whats next..

Lashawn ButlerLashawn Butler
October 25, 2018 8:43 am

Got 21 Don't understand

Carol PannoniCarol Pannoni
October 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Can not find whete to sign in....i received a totao of 21 in the mail flyer..

JOYCE L. CRISSJOYCE L. CRISS
October 24, 2018 1:19 pm

I AM TRULY HONORED TO BE A PART OF THE SWEEPSSTAKES. THANK YOU SINCERELY IN ADVANCE

JOYCE L. CRISS

JOYCE CRISSJOYCE CRISS
October 24, 2018 1:07 pm

I RECIEVED A 21 IN MY SELECTION OF CARDS. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

Gordon KinchenGordon Kinchen
October 24, 2018 9:46 am

I got 21 on the cards sent to me. What's the next step.

Lavar FaulknerLavar Faulkner
October 23, 2018 12:15 am

I got 21 on the cards they sent me

Jamie J BeauchampJamie J Beauchamp
October 20, 2018 9:48 pm

The Official Rules state the following:

If your screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the Instant Win Prize indicated (subject to verification, see Rule #5 below). If your screen does not display a prize-winning message, you are not a winner of an Instant Win Prize.

5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Game, (a) entrants agree that R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by entrants from any and all liability, including liability for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or his/her participation in this Game or any Game-related activity; and (b) winners grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor's authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information at any time or times for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes (including the advertising and promotion of tobacco products) in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification, approval or additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if a prize-winning message or any other aspect of the Game should so indicate, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Play have been verified. Screen shots or other evidence of winning will not be accepted in lieu of the validation process.

All Instant Win Prizes will be awarded via mail at the mailing address associated with the winner’s PID within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of winner verification. If an Instant Win Prize is returned as nondeliverable or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the applicable prize may be forfeited. Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded.

Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Reporting and payment of federal, state and local income and other taxes on the Instant Win Prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of each winner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.

LauraLaura
October 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Yeah i got 21 also what happens

Marcus SawyerMarcus Sawyer
October 20, 2018 3:34 pm

I got 21 on my cards they sent me for the payday deal 21 what did i win

Name:

Email:

DO NOT leave your address in the comments. Be sure to follow the instructions above. If you need help leave a comment (be as specific as possible) and someone will help very quickly.