« «

Navigator iPhone X Instant Win Game

Ends: Jun 30, 2018 at 5:59pm

200 Prizes: Apple iPhone® X 5.8”, 64GB - Space Grey.
Apple iPhone® X specifications: Super Retina screen with all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display, 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras with Dual optical image stabilization, Wireless Qi charging, Splash, water, and dust resistant, Sapphire crystal lens cover.

Note: No purchase required. Request a free code HERE that will be sent to your e-mail. The code is good for 3 spins per day and you can request a new code each day.

KMKM
June 5, 2018 4:32 pm

@Rush0128 Hi, I'm participating in this sweepstakes too and one time my animoji matched the one they selected but I wasn't a winner. I decided to look more closely at the rules and apparently the time you make an entry determines if you win or not. This is listed in the section "Instant Win" under Rules (USA Regulations): "If you are the first person to enter a Code at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated."

ShayShay
April 24, 2018 9:41 pm

@Rush you did won that's your proof right there

sanoumasanouma
April 21, 2018 8:15 am

je suis au sousse au tunis

Rush0128Rush0128
April 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Here I have proof that I won and got no credit for it ... this is the second time today , I didn't catch the 1st one with my screen shot cause I didn't know how to take one... Please give me my prize..I played a million times and won twice with no reward..thank you again for the opportunity and consideration...

Rush0128Rush0128
April 19, 2018 6:13 pm

I played the navigator iphonex instant win game. Pressed the x and it landed on the animoji that I selected and I didn't win... Truly I am an honest man and would never claim otherwise but after trying 5 times my animoji came to a stop on the one I chose and NOTHING!!! I recommended this site to say many people and I feel a little foolish now... I would appreciate it if someone would check and fix this glitch if not to give me the prize I won, then at least prevent further mishaps to others who jump for joy just to read "you lost" when they can clearly see the animoji they selected is the one that stopped in the middle of the iPhone game... I am sorry to leave a negative comment, it's not who I am but I think fair is fair. I won and got nothing to show for it...please help me get what I deserve or stop it from happening again to others.. sorry again and thank you for these opportunities... RESPECTFULLY YOURS Bob Rushworth

Name:

Email:

DO NOT leave your address in the comments. Be sure to follow the instructions above. If you need help leave a comment (be as specific as possible) and someone will help very quickly.