Continue to FREE Honey Treasures Hair Mask Sample.

Check Out These Related Samples

FREE Honey Treasures Hair Mask Sample

FREE Honey Treasures Hair Mask Sample

Jan 10, 2020 @ 9:24AM CST | 6 Comments

Get your FREE Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Rinse-Out Hair Mask Sample while supplies last. HURRY! Click this link then fill out the form and send off your request before they run out. You can also get the form by texting any one (1) of the following keywords to 52046: HONEY, BLEND, or BLENDS. Limit one (1) offer per person, email account and household. Comment below and let us know if you claim yours!

Additional Info

NOTE: If you already signed up for this one of the free Garnier Oat Delicacy Sample (offered last year), you will not be eligible. Get someone else in your household to sign up for this one.

VonBeau.com does not send out any free stuff. The following screenshot is of the current offer on the company's website at the time of this posting. Samples are not guaranteed. It's at the sole discretion of the company offering the freebie/sample to fulfill any and all requests.

Screenshot of FREE Hair Mask Sample Offer
See more Samples

Related Freebies

Related Deals

Related Coupons

ToniaTonia
Jun 17, 2019 @ 8:15PM CDT

Thank you!!

RHUSSELLE RIVERARHUSSELLE RIVERA
Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:01PM CST

its giving me the same error i just used different email.. thank you

Carolyn L AvalloneCarolyn L Avallone
Feb 4, 2019 @ 4:50PM CST

I just used my sample and wish I had taken a before picture. Didn't think it would be enough for my long hair but it was plenty. It is super thick but my pick glided right through my hair with not one single tangle. It did feel like it wasn't rinsing but it's the conditioner working. My hair dried beautifully and it's not sticky or greasy and no static! My hair shiny and smooth! Looks beautiful! I will be purchasing asap!! Thank you!!

LoveNGrace113LoveNGrace113
Jan 30, 2019 @ 3:32PM CST

It said I was already registered.. I tried a different email address and it worked!

BjBj
Oct 29, 2018 @ 6:33PM CDT

It said I was ineligible for the sample

Jan 30, 2019 @ 3:28PM CST

BJ it said the same thing to me not sure why?