Getting Free Stuff by MailUpdated: Feb 19, 2015 12:13am
Filling your mailbox with free stuff is really a rather easy task. The main ingredient is patience and the second is a mailbox. You can not expect to start today and have tons of goodies tomorrow. The fact is, if you spend a month requesting free stuff by mail, actual free stuff, you will have months of free stuff on its way.
OK, to start your free stuff venture you need to find an AMAZING website that offers nothing but verified free stuff. You don't want to waste your time filling our surveys or spending hard earned cash on participation offers. Hmmm, let me think.. What is a good website where you can find only the best freebies on the internet? I GOT IT!! Vonbeau.
Vonbeau offers only the best free stuff available. We, I mean, "they" test every offer to ensure you are not going to be sent to a website that is going to have you jump through hoops and end up giving you nothing. Let's face it, the whole point is to get free stuff by mail.
- Start by getting ready for your free stuff. Create a separate email address to use only for requesting freebies. When you start requesting free stuff by mail you can easily find your space filling fast with Magazines, tee shirts, free make up and other free items that companies are willing to part with to gain new customers.
- Next, choose where you would like them sent. Most folks will just use their regular mailing address. Hard core freebie finders will have a P.O.Box and home address to double their loot. Note, some free offers do not allow the use of p.o.boxes.
- Now, what do you want.? The easy answer is everything that is available. If you do not need it, you can always pass it along to a neighbor or family member. So, don't hesitate to go down the list and request it all. It makes walking to the mailbox or post office a much less stressful trip knowing that there will be more there than just bills.
- Let's go down the list. At this point you should have a place to put all your free stuff, a place to ship your free stuff and last, you know that you want ALL THE FREE STUFF!.
- Whether you choose to use Vonbeau as your source for free stuff or (GASP!) you choose another website, get started as soon as you have time. There are literally hundreds of free offers available at any given time and why should you not take full advantage of all of them. Companies want, need, you to try their product and trying before you spend hard earned cash makes $en$e.
A few things you should avoid on your new freebie finding venture. Some survey offers are legitimate and only ask a few questions before asking where to send your free stuff by mail. But, most are just embarrassing attempts to collect information while making promises to send you a new ipod or Ford Mustang. Grandma was right, if it is too good to be true...
Second, there are a pile of freebie websites popping up that send you to participation offers. Meaning, you have to purchase or participate in other offers (like buying digital satellite TV or a magazine subscription) before they will even hint of a freebie: avoid these offer like a rabid pit bull with aids.
OK, young Jedi, you are now ready to become your mailman's least favorite customer. Make us proud. GOOD LUCK!