Other offers you might like:
Check out these Sweeps!
Free Clothes + Free Shipping!No Longer AvailableExpired: Oct 2, 2015 7:13pm | Comments 2 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Schoola: FREE Clothing, Shoes & Accessories + FREE Shipping - If you're NEW to Schoola, an online shop that sells new and pre-loved clothing, you'll get a FREE $15 Credit when you join here and another $10 credit when create a Custom Collection here . PLUS, for a limited time, everyone gets 50% off their entire purchase with code: FALLINGPRICES and FREE Shipping (no minimum). Scroll down below for more details on how to shop for FREE! Remember, for every $5 purchased, $2 is sent to schools.
Here's how to get FREE stuff:
- First, use someone's link from our facebook group post HERE (click Join if you're not a member) or click HERE then click on Join/Sign at the top right and sign up as a NEW member (you must sign up through a referral link or you will not get the free $15).
- And, for a limited time, create a Custom Collection and get a $10 credit! (Limited to one $10 credit per person; if you already have a collection you'll see the $10 credit at check out when logged in.)
- Add $50 worth of items to your cart then click on the bag to checkout.
- Items under $10 at Schoola.com
- New items with tags at Schoola.com
- Shop for Boys at Schoola.com
- Shop for Girls at Schoola.com
Schoola is the creation of Stacey Boyd—parent, former teacher and school principal. In 1997, she built an inner city charter school from the ground up. A year later it was one of the highest performing middle schools in Boston. Stacey saw firsthand how children who struggled in math could come alive in music class. How art, physical education and foreign language could have a profound effect on students. She also saw how hard it was to get funds to support these programs. And how easy it was for the programs to get cut.