Other offers you might like:
Free $50 in Clothes & ShoesNo Longer AvailableExpired: Sep 5, 2015 3:34pm | Comments 5 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Schoola: FREE $50 in Clothing for NEW Members or 50% Off for Current Members - If you have never shopped at Schoola before, boy 'oh boy, do we have a smoking HOT deal for you! Follow the instructions listed below and you can score $50 worth of clothing, shoes & accessories for kids and/or adults for FREE! Yep, that's right, F-R-E-E!
If you have shopped Schoola before, you can still score 50% off your entire order when you use code: #SCHOOLASUMMER!
Here's how to get $50 of stuff for FREE:
- First, sign up here or use someone's link from the group post HERE then click on Join/Sign at the top right and sign up as a NEW member (you MUST sign up through a referral link or you will not get the free $15).
- And for a limited time, when you create a Custom Collection you get $10 credit! (Limited to one $10 credit per person; if you already have a collection you’ll see the $10 credit at check out when logged in.)
- Add $50 worth of items to your cart then click on the bag to checkout.
- Items under $10 at Schoola.com
- New items with tags at Schoola.com
- Shop for Boys at Schoola.com
- Shop for Girls at Schoola.com
Schoola is the creation of Stacey Boyd—parent, former teacher and school principal. In 1997, she built an inner city charter school from the ground up. A year later it was one of the highest performing middle schools in Boston. Stacey saw firsthand how children who struggled in math could come alive in music class. How art, physical education and foreign language could have a profound effect on students. She also saw how hard it was to get funds to support these programs. And how easy it was for the programs to get cut.