Other offers you might like:
Check out these Sweeps!
$30 Worth of Clothes FREE!No Longer AvailableExpired: Oct 12, 2016 10:12pm | Comments 4 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Schoola is still offering new members a FREE $20 to Spend on used clothing, shoes and accessories. Plus, a FREE $10 for creating a collection and everyone gets free shipping (no minimum) for a limited time so that's $30 Worth of Clothes FREE!! Follow the instructions listed below to go shopping for for FREE!
*Please Note: Credit cannot be applied towards items that are tagged as NEW.
Here's how to get $30 worth of stuff for FREE:
- First, sign up through this link (yes, it's our referral link) then click on Join/Sign at the top right and sign up as a NEW member. NOTE: you must sign up through a referral link or you will not get the free $20.
- Next, create a Custom Collection and get another $10 credit! (Limited to one $10 credit per person; if you already have a collection you’ll see the $10 credit at check out when logged in.)
- Add up to $30 worth of items to your cart then click on the bag to checkout.
- Items under $10 at Schoola.com
- Shop for Women at Schoola.com
- Shop for Girls at Schoola.com
- Shop for Men at Schoola.com
- Shop for Boys at Schoola.com
Schoola is the creation of Stacey Boyd—parent, former teacher and school principal. In 1997, she built an inner city charter school from the ground up. A year later it was one of the highest performing middle schools in Boston. Stacey saw firsthand how children who struggled in math could come alive in music class. How art, physical education and foreign language could have a profound effect on students. She also saw how hard it was to get funds to support these programs. And how easy it was for the programs to get cut.