Other offers you might like:
$20 Worth of Clothes FREE!No Longer AvailableExpired: Apr 11, 2016 2:42pm | Comments 8 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Schoola is still offering new members a FREE $20 to Spend on used clothing, shoes and accessories. Plus, everyone gets free shipping (no minimum) for a limited time! Follow the instructions listed below to go shopping for for FREE!
*Please Note: Credit cannot be applied towards items that are tagged as NEW.
Here's how to get $20 worth of stuff for FREE:
- First, click HERE then click on Join/Sign at the top right and sign up as a NEW member (you must sign up through a referral link or you will not get the free $20).
- Next, add up to $20 worth of items to your cart then click on the bag to checkout.
- Items under $10 at Schoola.com
- Shop for Women at Schoola.com
- Shop for Girls at Schoola.com
- Shop for Men at Schoola.com
- Shop for Boys at Schoola.com
Schoola is the creation of Stacey Boyd—parent, former teacher and school principal. In 1997, she built an inner city charter school from the ground up. A year later it was one of the highest performing middle schools in Boston. Stacey saw firsthand how children who struggled in math could come alive in music class. How art, physical education and foreign language could have a profound effect on students. She also saw how hard it was to get funds to support these programs. And how easy it was for the programs to get cut.