Cash Savings from Rebate AppsUpdated: Aug 7, 2017 4:17am | Comments 9 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Nowadays there are so many ways to save money but our most favorite doesn't require the hassle of cutting paper coupons, or clipping online and printing. If you have a smartphone, you can download free apps that will help you save even more by offering cashback on your favorite brands at your favorite stores!
Scroll down below for our list of apps that we use and love! Simply download the app(s) to your Android or Apple device. Check for available rebate offers then shop like you normally. Snap a photo of your receipt then upload through the app to get your rebate. Get paid via Paypal, check or gift card (see each app for specifics).
- Ibotta ~ This is our top favorite! They have the largest variety of rebate offers on everyday products including fresh produce! Browse the app, unlock your cash back coupons anytime, anywhere, and then upload your receipt after you go shopping. Once your balance reaches $10, you can transfer to PayPal or Venmo, or turn it into gift cards at your favorite stores - Best Buy, Starbucks, iTunes, Amazon.com and more.
- Saving Star - Just tap the offers you like then upload your receipt! Cash out to your bank or PayPal account, or to a charity when your account balance reaches $5. Save 20% on fresh produce with their Healthy Offer of the Week (bananas, apples, tomatoes and more). Get freebies such as pasta, candy bars, tuna fish, sugar, baking soda, and more!
- Savings Catcher by Walmart - Enter your receipt number or scan the QR code. If a local competitor has a lower advertised price, you get an eGift Card for the difference.
- Shopmium - New members use code: FMMKMAPW to get a FREE Lindt Chocolate Bar offer. Simply buy, take a picture of your receipt, and get your cash back! Get your cash back directly to your PayPal or bank account. No minimum needed to get paid.
- Checkout 51 - Pick the offers you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through the mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, they send you a check. Plus, every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers.
- BerryCart - When you read a fact, rate a product, or take a 1-question survey, you unlock a cashback discount that you can redeem after buying the product. Go shopping, snap a picture of your receipt, and earn cash back rewards. Take your money out with a Paypal account or get a gift card from various retailers including Target, Starbucks, Home Depot, and more. Minimum of $5 to cashout.
- CartSmart - New members use code: KEXR89 - Simply purchase items participating in "smart deals", take a photo of your receipt in the app, and collect your cash back. No waiting to collect a $20 minimum in CartSmart when you collect your rebate via your PayPal account.
- Shrink - Browse brands & offers prior to your shopping trip, and simply snap a photo of your receipts. Shrink works at any retail stores as well as online stores like Amazon, Walmart.com and Abe's Market.
More Ways to Save
The following are not rebate apps but apps that allow you to earn points for shopping that can be redeemed for FREE gift cards or cash!
- Shopkick - Get rewarded for your everyday shopping by earning points (Kicks) with Shopkick. Collect Kicks JUST for walking into your favorite stores. Scan the bar codes of certain products in-store (no purchase required) to earn more. Kicks can be redeemed for FREE gift cards at your favorite stores like Macy’s, Target, and Best Buy to name a few.
- Receipt Hog - Get paid to take pictures of your receipts! Shop at any retailer, big or small. Snap a picture of your receipt. Earn coins that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Cha-ching!
Offers you might like:
Remember: VonBeau.com does not send out free samples or free products. Follow the instructions provided above to request the listed item.