Other offers you might like:
FREE Ring App with Neighborhood WatchNo Longer AvailableExpired: Feb 28, 2019 9:29am | Comments 2 | MOBILE FRIENDLY | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Get the FREE Ring App with Neighborhood Watch and access Real-Time Crime and Safety Alerts Camera Footage from homes and businesses in your neighborhood at NO cost. No purchase required and you do NOT need a Ring device. You'll have access to all the videos that people have posted in your area of suspicious people, trespassers, thieves, wild animals, etc. See who's stealing packages off doorsteps and more! PLUS, when you join through a referral link, you'll get a FREE $10 Credit to spend towards camera products (cams and doorbells) or Ring accessories and you can earn additional credit by referring people to join through your link. Follow the instructions below to get the free app and your free credit today! Thank you Tahiti and Taylor!
Here's how to sign up for FREE and possibly earn enough credit for a FREE Ring Device:
- Click our link or one from the comments below then download the iOS or Android app.
- Open the app then tap "Join your Ring Neighborhood" and enter your info to sign up.
- Once you're signed up, you'll get a pop up that says "Invite Friends" to earn $10. COPY THAT LINK IMMEDIATELY and/or share it to your facebook or twitter to reference later because it may be the only time you see it. Some app versions have a "Refer Friends" option in the settings/dashboard where you can find your referral link but ours does not.
- Customize your neighborhood by choosing the radius and alert time frame then view all videos and alerts that have been posted in your area.
- Refer your friends to download the app and join through your link and they'll get a $10 and so will you! Earnings are UNLIMITED! The more neighbors that join, the safer and more aware you can be of your neighborhood as it alerts you when things happen near you!
About Ring Neighborhood Watch
Download the only app that updates you with real-time crime and safety alerts from your neighborhood. Keep connected and stay informed with up-to-date news from your neighbors, your community and local law enforcement, so we can work together to create safer neighborhoods for all.