« «

Free Annual Pass for Military

Free Annual Pass for MilitaryUpdated: Aug 14, 2018 9:07am | Comments 0

- All active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification [CAC Card or DD Form 1173] can obtain a National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands pass absolutely FREE. Military members must present their Common Access Card (CAC) and dependents must present a Dependent ID Card (Form 1173) when requesting their pass. Click here to read more and view the list of federal recreation sites that issue passes. This free stuff was shared with us by Vonbeau.com member Ana. Thank you!!

Annual Pass for Military

Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites. Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.

Offers you might like:

Is this offer still available?

Remember: VonBeau.com does not send out free samples or free products. Follow the instructions provided above to request the listed item.

Leave a Comment




DO NOT leave your address in the comments. Be sure to follow the instructions above. If you need help leave a comment (be as specific as possible) and someone will help very quickly.