FREE Hibiscus Products SamplePublished: Jun 2, 2019 11:36am | Comments 0 | MOBILE FRIENDLY
Hibiscus Products core business is focused on the industrial food, beverage and cosmetic manufacturers who are using Hibiscus extracts for their unique color and flavor characteristics. If you fall into one of their typical consumer base categories, you can request a FREE sample of Hibiscus Concentrate Liquid Extract, Microcrystalline Flakes or Extract Powder including any technical data information to assist you in your development project. Click here for the request form.
About Hibiscus Products
Hibiscus Products concentrated liquid water-based Hibiscus extract is made exclusively using the unique, scientifically based and patented PhytoClean™ Method developed by Mazza Innovation, Delta, BC, Canada. There are no chemicals, preservatives, artificial colors or solvents added or used in their methods.
Dried Hibiscus Microcrystalline flakes are manufactured using the state-of-the-art gentle, Refractance Window® Dryer process known as G3.
Hibiscus Products' typical customer base is comprised of:
- Bottlers of beverages such as teas, fruit juices, soda, energy drinks and functional drinks including enhanced waters
- Manufacturers looking to replace artificial colors
- Manufacturers of flavors and flavor bases
- Confectionary manufacturers of hard and soft candies
- Dry blenders making instant powdered drink mixes
- Manufacturers of concentrated bar and cocktail mixers
- Beer and wine manufacturers
- Dairies making aseptic drinks, ice cream and frozen sorbets
- Cosmetic manufacturers
Offers you might like:
Remember: VonBeau.com does not send out free samples or free products. Follow the instructions provided above to request the listed item.