Free Google Wallet Prepaid CardNo Longer AvailableExpired: Jul 31, 2016 8:19am | Comments 5
FREE Google Wallet Prepaid Debit Card for Google Wallet Users - Google is offering Google Wallet users a free prepaid debit card that can be used to instantly access your Wallet Balance and make purchases at millions of MasterCard locations plus withdraw cash from ATMs. There are no fees to order and activate the Google Wallet Card.
1) Go to Google Wallet and log in with your Google account info.
2) Click the "Sign In" link at the top right.
3) Select "Add a Payment Method Later" or add the info now if you'd like (if you want to add any money to your Google Wallet card, you will have to link a card).
4) From the menu on the left, click on "Wallet Card".
5) Click the blue "Get Your Card" button then verify your identity.
6) Allow 10 to 12 days for delivery.
Google Wallet Card
The Google Wallet Card comes with 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Purchase Protection Plan. You can remotely disable the card or app anytime.