Did you miss this offer?
Sign up for VonBeau Text Alerts and receive a text when we publish freebies that go fast!
Other offers you might like:
Check out these Sweeps!
Free $50 Amazon Gift CardNo Longer AvailableExpired: Mar 25, 2014 2:42am | Comments 5
FREE Amazon 50 Dollar Gift Card for Referring Friends to Nextdoor - Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods, is still offering up the *HOT* promotion for a FREE $50 Amazon gift card! Sign up and start a NEW Nextdoor neighborhood and you will receive a FREE $50 Amazon gift card when you launch your new Nextdoor website with 10 verified members [neighbors]!
You must follow these steps to be eligible to receive the free $50 gift card:
- First, sign up for a Free Nextdoor account . You must sign up through a referral link for the Amazon promotion or you won't be eligible.
- Confirm your account and verify your address.
- Start a NEW Nextdoor website in a different neighborhood and invite your neighbors to join.
- Once you get at least 10 verified members to join within 21 days, you will get a FREE $50 Amazon gift card!
- NOTE: You only have 21 days to complete this so be sure to use the tools on the site to get neighbors to join your neighborhood so you can get your free gift card!!
- Gift cards will normally be emailed to you within 45 days of the launch of your neighborhood.
Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It's the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it's free.
Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home.
People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Nextdoor's mission is to bring back a sense of community to the neighborhood, one of the most important communities in each of our lives.