Other offers you might like:
Check out these Sweeps!
FREE $5 Cash Bonus from QapitalNo Longer AvailableExpired: Apr 24, 2017 5:05pm | Comments 0 | MOBILE FRIENDLY | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
You can score a FREE $5 Cash Bonus from Qapital — a free banking app that gives you the option to AUTOMATICALLY save money — when you sign up as a new member through a referral link and make a deposit of $1 (which you will get back). This offer is only for new users and it does require a little work but if you're up for it, and you have an iOS or Android device, follow the instructions below so you can claim your FREE $5 and we'll get $5 too! We've fully tested this deal and it works but you must follow the steps exactly as listed below!
How to get your FREE $5 Bonus:
- First, sign up through our Qapital $5 Bonus Link and download the free app to get a $5 bonus when you open your NEW free Qapital account with no credit check and no minimum balance requirement.
- Link your bank account as a funding source.
TIP: If you have a Rushcard account, you can link it as your funding source; just log into your account to get your account # and routing #.
- Create your goal.
TIP: Choose "Just Start Saving", call your goal "Bonus", enter $1 as how much you need to save, then under "Active Rules" create a new rule, select "Set & Forget Rule", then under "Save" choose $1 and under "Every" choose Month.
- Transfer $1 from your linked account to your Qapital account.
- Once the transfer posts to your Qaptial account, your $5 bonus will be added and you can them transfer your entire Qapital balance to your linked bank account.
- After the transfer is fulled completed, go to your "Goal" and click on the goal you created then "Delete Goal".
- You can now unlink your bank account unless you plan to do more with your Qapital account. To unlick, go to "Accounts" then select the account under "Linked Banks" and "Unlink bank".
Qapital helps you save small to live large. Choose your goals, set up rules to trigger deposits, and watch your savings grow.