Other offers you might like:
FREE $5 Cash BonusNo Longer AvailableExpired: Feb 5, 2018 1:50pm | Comments 7 | MOBILE FRIENDLY | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
Circle Pay makes sending money free, instant, secure and social. For a very limited time, NEW members can get a FREE $5 Cash Bonus for signing up through our referral link and following the instructions exactly as described below! It's 100% free and there are No Fees! No obligation or purchase required! You need to be 18 or older and our way does require a little work but it won't cost YOU a cent because we are using OUR own money so you don't have to come out-of-pocket at all to get the FREE $5! 😊 If you're interested, follow the steps exactly as listed below so you can claim your FREE $5 and we'll get $5 too! Thank you Salena!
How to get your FREE $5 (ONLY for NEW Members):
- First, sign up through our link then confirm your email (click the link in the email they send).
- Enter your cell phone number then you'll receive a text with a code to verify and secure your account.
- Enter your debit card number (this is how you cash out and receive your free $5). This will only work with bank debit cards, not credit cards or prepaid cards.
- Once you've completed the steps above, comment below with your name (the name on your Circle account) or text it to me at or click here and send it in a message through our website.
- We will verify that you are our referral then we will send you $5 but you must send that $5 back to us. You & I will send that $5 back a forth for a total of 5 times each, which will count as the $25 you are required to send to get your FREE $5 = No cost to you whatsoever! You can watch the progress on the bar at the top of the Circle website/app then after the fifth send back, it'll say "HOORAY"
- Enjoy your FREE CASH!!!
Earn more free money by inviting your contacts to join and you'll earn $5 for each one that signs up after they send $25!
About Circle Pay
Circle Pay lets you send money to your contacts securely and without having to pay a fee. You can send money in dollars, euros or pounds. And unlike Square Cash, Circle works internationally. Circle is a safe peer-to-peer payments technology company like PayPal. Founded by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville in October 2013, Circle's mobile payment platform, Circle Pay, allows users to hold, send, and receive traditional fiat currencies - similar to payment app Venmo and Square cash.