Other offers you might like:
Free Clothes + Free Shipping!No Longer AvailableExpired: May 26, 2015 1:53pm | Comments 2 | This page may contain sponsored content. Read the full Disclosure
FREE $25 or $10 Worth of Clothing & Accessories + FREE Shipping - Hooray! Schoola is offering FREE Shipping again (no code needed). NEW members can score $25 in free clothing and current members can snag $10 worth of clothes, shoes and accessories for kids and adults completely FREE! Follow the instructions listed below to go shopping for for FREE!
Here's how to get $25 or $10 worth of stuff for FREE:
- First, click HERE or use someone's link from the group post HERE then click on Join/Sign at the top right and sign up as a NEW member (you must sign up through a referral link or you will not get the free $15).
- And for a limited time, when you create a Custom Collection you get $10 credit! (Limited to one $10 credit per person; if you already have a collection you’ll see the $10 credit at check out when logged in.)
- Add up to $25 worth of items to your cart then click on the bag to checkout.
- Items under $10 at Schoola.com
- New items with tags at Schoola.com
- Shop for Boys at Schoola.com
- Shop for Girls at Schoola.com
Schoola is the creation of Stacey Boyd—parent, former teacher and school principal. In 1997, she built an inner city charter school from the ground up. A year later it was one of the highest performing middle schools in Boston. Stacey saw firsthand how children who struggled in math could come alive in music class. How art, physical education and foreign language could have a profound effect on students. She also saw how hard it was to get funds to support these programs. And how easy it was for the programs to get cut.