Calling all runners, walkers and joggers! You can score FREE Bimbo Global Race Participant Pack (Global Race crossbody bag, runners socks, finishers medal and a finishers certificate) when you sign up and participate in the virtual Bimbo Global Energy Race. No purchase is required. The great thing about a virtual race is you can run wherever you like. Outside on a trail or inside on a treadmill, the course you choose is up to you. Follow the instructions below to register for free by September 17th.
- Click here and select your distance (5K or 10K).
- Register (before September 17th) for your distance using the Sign Up button at the top of the page and receive a digital runners bib to use on race day.
- During race week, choose one day during the week to run between September 18th-24th
- On selected race day, track your run using a running app as you complete your 10K (6.2 miles) or 5K (3.1 miles)
- Upload your completed race to our results page via online submission or via email by September 24th (11:59pmPST).
- Congrats, you're part of the movement! Download your finishers certificate after result submission has been validated and wait to receive your participant pack & medal (in 45 days) post-race.
About Global Energy
Global Energy Race is for everyone: competitive runners, casual walkers, families, friends, and everyday joggers looking to come out and participate in Bimbo's healthy, active lifestyle initiative. It is truly a global event; In 2016, Global Energy Race broke the Guinness Book of World Records for the most 10K races held simultaneously worldwide on the same day. Even during the ever changing climate, we are still continuing to support our goal and plan to do so across the U.S. virtually in 2021.
In addition to this Global happening, Bimbo Bakeries USA will be donating two slices of bread (2) for each eligible 5K & 10K finishers to Feeding America with a maximum donation of 20,000 slices.