$40 Worth of FREE Stuff from Target for New RedCard Holders
| Disclosure | Comment
Through May 27th, you can get $40 worth of FREE Stuff from Target when you are approved for a new debit or credit RedCard online or in-stores. You'll be mailed a $40 off coupon along with your new REDcard that works in-store or online. See instructions below...
- Click here to apply online. Choose from:
- REDcard Debit Card - Links to your existing checking account so you can also withdrawal cash at checkout up to $40.
- REDcard Credit Card - Use to charge your Target purchases in-store & at Target.com and receive a monthly bill.
- If you're approved, the coupon will be mailed to you along with your new RedCard.
- When your coupon arrives, upload it to the Target App and be make sure you are enrolled in Target Circle.
- Redeem your $40 coupon online or in-store on a qualifying purchase over $40.
Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Barbie camper and houses, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Flex, Beats Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Bose, Bratz Collector and Designer Dolls, Bullseye’s Playground, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Dockers, Do-a-Dot, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dyson, Elf on the Shelf, face masks (Dolan, Sanctuary & Sugar Fix brands), Fisher Price Laugh n Learn, Fitbit, Funko Standard Pop, gift cards, GilletteLabs Heated Razor Starter Kit by Gillette – 3ct, Google, Hair Appliances, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Sorry, Trouble), Healthy Roots Dolls, Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, Honest Baby, HP Inc., Infant Optics, Instant Pot, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED and QNED TVs, limited-time designer partnerships, Luvable Friends, Mega Bloks, Meta Oculus and Portal, mobile contracts, Motrin, Ninja, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, Plan B, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, Play-Doh Ice Cream Truck Playset, PlayStation consoles and accessories, Revival, Samsung TVs, Shark, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Take Action, Target Optical, Tempur-Sealy, Trading Cards, Tylenol pain relief, Tylenol PM, Ulta Beauty at Target Brands, Unlocked phones, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, and What Do You Meme? game.