Through May 4th, Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) is providing FREE Oil Changes and Car Cleaning Services for U.S. healthcare workers at participating dealers nationwide. You do NOT need to own a Mazda as this program is available for standard make/model passenger cars, crossovers and SUVs from other manufacturers. Be sure to contact your local Mazda dealer to determine if they are participating in the program before you make a special trip. Click here for more information about this program.
Eligible participants are all active healthcare workers in eligible U.S. medical facilities (defined below). Medical Facilities for the purpose of this program include:
- Hospitals, Urgent Care, Surgical Centers, Birth Centers
- Healthcare Providers, Doctor Offices, Medical Clinics, Medical Offices, Medical Centers, Medical Facilities, Health Systems
- Mental Health Providers and Addiction Treatment Centers
- Medical Testing Facilities, Imaging and Radiology Centers
- Assisted Living, Long-Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Hospice Homes, Adult Care Homes, Home Health Agencies
- Public Health Agencies
- Medical Laboratory and Research Centers
- Medical Equipment Providers
- Orthopedic and other Rehabilitation Centers (Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, etc.)
- Blood Banks
- Telehealth Providers
Eligibility for the program is simple. Healthcare workers will be asked to share proof of occupation, such as a valid employment ID badge or a pay stub. The offer is not transferrable to others.
This post may contain affiliate links. See disclosure for details.