Related Deals

Related Coupons

FREE Michelin Welcome Baby Kit

FREE Michelin Welcome Baby Kit

Jul 8, 2019 @ 9:56AM CDT | 9 Comments

Complete The Baby Box Co. Vehicle and Car Seat Safety class and get a FREE Michelin Welcome Baby Kit mailed to you that includes: Michelin Man Plush Doll, Michelin Tread Depth Penny, Michelin Tire Coupon plus Exclusive coupons from Graco and NUK! Click this link then sign up for free and watch the videos and take the quiz to complete the online class to earn your free welcome kit. While supplies last. Allow 14 to 28 days for your kit to arrive. Thank you Traci!

VonBeau.com does not send out any products or free stuff. You must request the offer through the link posted above. Samples are not guaranteed. It's at the sole discretion of the company offering the freebie/sample to fulfill any and all requests.

See more Freebies

ShelleyShelley
May 10, 2019 @ 10:24AM CDT

I just got my confirmation email for the Baby Box. Thanks Jamie!

Courtney HaynieCourtney Haynie
May 8, 2019 @ 11:43AM CDT

It’s not available you were correct the first time. I did it a few weeks ago and they actually told me I was getting this and then I logged in and now it says my reward is a mail in rebate for tires instead so they are definitely out.

May 8, 2019 @ 12:37PM CDT

Hi Courtney, If you claimed the Michelin Baby kit, you should have received an email from The Baby Box Co with your order #.

View Image

AshleyAshley
May 6, 2019 @ 9:05AM CDT

Thanks Jamie! I love your site and am grateful for all of the opportunities you've shared. It's unfortunate that there are hasty people out there and really they should just keep their opinions and spiteful comments to themselves. I'm sorry, but that just really rubbed me the wrong way to read the previous comment.

Kylie WhitmanKylie Whitman
May 6, 2019 @ 6:20AM CDT

Says its out of stock, however, when i completed the classes it then asked me for my address. I then received an email saying expect shipment in 14 to 28 days...??

May 6, 2019 @ 7:34AM CDT

Hi Kylie, They have two different boxes on their site. Looks like the Sleep Safe one is not available anymore but the Michelin one still is.

View Image

Caren fCaren f
May 5, 2019 @ 10:09PM CDT

I got this freebie and its amazing!

whocareswhocares
May 5, 2019 @ 9:17PM CDT

why do you steal other people's freebies that they find and claim them as your own?!

May 5, 2019 @ 9:54PM CDT

Hi whocares, Could you please let us know who we stole this from?