Join Pinecone Research for Free

Join Pinecone Research for Free

Apr 6, 2020 @ 1:52PM CDT | 10 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Want to earn some extra cash and try out new products for FREE? The highly-coveted Pinecone Research has opened enrollment once again! If you want in, click this link and take the quick screener questionnaire to see if you qualify. If you're a fit for what they're currently looking for, you'll be redirected to the sign up page. Fill out the form with your information so that you can start receiving survey opportunities.

About Pinecone Research

Pinecone Research is an exclusive online survey panel that acquires new members via an invitation-only process. Every so often their panel opens up to new members, via recruitment methods such as online banner advertisements and links. Pinecone Research typically rewards its panelists with $3.00 cash payments for every survey completed. Occasionally they also mail out products for their members to test from home.

See more Freebies

Apr 6, 2020 @ 2:39PM CDT

Always the same answer do not meet requirements for household which they did not ask so I guessing they are going by age and this has been going on for over 2 years. Thank you tho

Shaylitz87Shaylitz87
Jan 13, 2020 @ 11:31PM CST

Pinecone is the best survey site around in my opinion. I have been with them over 2 years and it is the only survey site that does not waste your time. You only get survey invites if you meet the criteria so there is non of the 10 min of filling out a survey just to be told you dont qualify. Plus every survey you get $3 or $5 to do and they are only about 5-10 min long.

Donna P. HowardDonna P. Howard
Aug 2, 2019 @ 9:10AM CDT

Yes, I used to be a part of their panel. Then I was having problems with my computer. and somehow I couldn't get into my account.

AnnaAnna
Apr 15, 2017 @ 1:18PM CDT

"Unfortunately, there are no available openings for members with a household make-up that aligns with yours at this time."

Valeria WhitneyValeria Whitney
Aug 18, 2016 @ 4:16PM CDT

I would like to try out your surveys and test products, Please!

MichelleMichelle
May 17, 2016 @ 11:31AM CDT

I applied on the application clicked submit, and it said a bunch of nonsense numbers that I didn't understand.

yogadorkyogadork
May 17, 2016 @ 12:27AM CDT

I wasn't in the demographic they were looking for, which is how it always goes when I try these survey things.

Jun 17, 2018 @ 10:52AM CDT

It told me the same thing also for most of the survey but if you check your email they will send surveys for you from time to time. I believe they are looking for a certain age group which I don't fit into most of the time is the reason i feel I be denined.

Yume YokohamaYume Yokohama
May 16, 2016 @ 7:18PM CDT

Anon it's safe I have been doing surveys with them for a few months now. The only thing is you don't get that many surveys to take.

AnonAnon
May 16, 2016 @ 5:49PM CDT

Is this reliable and safe?