Continue to Free Box of Product Samples.

Free Box of Product Samples

Free Box of Product Samples

May 10, 2017 @ 7:35PM CDT | 11 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

PINCHme will be offering NEW free product samples on Tuesday, April 11th at Noon ET (11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT). Supplies are very limited so you'll need to act fast! Please Note: Not everyone will receive samples and products will vary per member. If you're not already a member, head over and sign up here then verify your address and cell phone number [we use a Google Voice number]. Be sure to complete any surveys in your account then keep an eye out for new product samples on your homepage at the start time because they go very fast!

About PINCHme

PINCHme is the premier online destination for consumers to DISCOVER and DISCUSS consumer products. For manufacturers, PINCHme is a revolutionary platform built to promote consumer products to motivated consumers - delivering AWARENESS, ENGAGEMENT, INSIGHTS and, most importantly, SALES. PINCHme provides manufacturers with access to a targeted membership database, distributing their samples to a uniquely curated demographic of consumers. Members are encouraged to provide feedback while able to purchase the products they like directly through the PINCHme platform.