Continue to Win Prizes with Loacker Insider App.

Win Prizes with Loacker Insider App

Win Prizes with Loacker Insider App

Dec 15, 2017 @ 3:05PM CST | 9 Comments

Download the Free Loacker Insider App for Android or iOS and you can earn points, get exclusive promo invites and more. Plus, members get a weekly Scratch-and-Win ticket every Wednesday and prizes include all treats and merchandise found in the Gift Store. Playing is FREE and EVERYONE WINS! Gifts will usually arrive within 4-5 weeks of ordering.

Be sure you register as a Loacker Insider, and look for your weekly Scratch-an-Win notification every Wednesday!

Free Loacker Insider App

About Loacker Insider

Enter to win prizes, trips, and more. Earn points towards rewards including free Loacker swag and snacks. Weekly scratch and win games.

See more Freebies

Related Samples

Related Deals

Related Coupons

CrystalCrystal
Jun 26, 2017 @ 8:23PM CDT

I've received 2 boxes of cookies 😍 It did take a lot longer to ship than what the app said but it arrived !

JessicaJessica
Dec 15, 2016 @ 4:09PM CST

Has anyone received anything or should I just delete?

Dec 15, 2016 @ 4:30PM CST

I personally have not received any of our prizes yet but several VonBeau group members have and posted pictures in the Loacker post and the Mail Call post (links below) so don't lose hope. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/vonbeau/permalink/1784781071801176/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/vonbeau/permalink/1558032844476001/

Cassie CargillCassie Cargill
Dec 4, 2016 @ 12:44PM CST

Has anyone ACTUALLY received anything yet?! It's been more than 5 weeks since I sent for one of the chocolate packages and I still haven't even gotten a whiff of it nor can I find contact info.

Dec 15, 2016 @ 4:23PM CST

Hi Cassie, The app says to allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery so give it a little more time.

Cassie CargillCassie Cargill
Oct 26, 2016 @ 9:11PM CDT

I never got my lotto notification for today. I have the last 2 weeks. I thought that was odd.

Oct 27, 2016 @ 9:11AM CDT

I didn't get a notification either but I checked the Rewards section last night and my scratch-and-win ticket was there. Hope you got yours too!

Addy513Addy513
Oct 25, 2016 @ 2:02PM CDT

I can't find out how to refer friends for points. If you find out please let me know

Oct 25, 2016 @ 3:20PM CDT

Hi Addy513, The Loacker Insider app doesn't currently have any type of referral program to earn points.