General Mills Advisory Panel

General Mills Advisory Panel

Oct 4, 2017 @ 3:51PM CDT | 8 Comments

Join the General Mills Advisory Panel and Earn Prizes - Join the Mills Advisory Panel and you'll be able to participate in projects 6-12 times per year and receive compensation for sharing your opinions about food with General Mills. You may receive different types of compensation depending on the type of research project you participate in. For many projects, you will be awarded MAP points that can be redeemed for various prizes after you've accumulated a minimum number of points. For other types of projects, you may receive a product to try or some other type of compensation. The invitation for each project will state the compensation.

Mills Advisory Panel

The Mills Advisory Panel is an online panel of consumers like you who reside across the United States and share their opinions with General Mills regarding our products and promotions. If you choose to join the Mills Advisory Panel, we would send you occasional online surveys asking you to react to new product ideas, concepts or promotion ideas. We may also ask you for your general attitudes in areas that might impact your food choices. You would be asked to participate approximately six to twelve times per year in different types of projects, and no more than fifteen times a year. By taking the time to share your opinions with us, we will be better able to provide meaningful products to you and people like you.

See more Freebies

Related Samples

Related Deals

Related Coupons

Kendra NolanKendra Nolan
May 21, 2019 @ 5:21PM CDT

I thank your for your product and brand.

David ConwayDavid Conway
Nov 7, 2018 @ 7:02AM CST

Love your products 5*

BrianeEBrianeE
Jul 10, 2016 @ 3:00PM CDT

Gotta love this line they make u agree to:

"Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions of every kind and nature throughout the Universe"

No thanks I like owning my own suggestions xD

Taylor T.Taylor T.
Jul 10, 2016 @ 9:34PM CDT

"If you choose to join the Mills Advisory Panel, we would send you occasional online surveys asking you to react to new product ideas, concepts or promotion ideas."

Obviously, I am offering them my suggestion if I post it to their website. Why would I care if they want to own it. If I have a good idea I want to keep, I wouldn't offer it as a suggestion.

MaryMary
Dec 10, 2015 @ 1:32AM CST

Happy to join Mills Advisory Panel. Thank you for the invite. Have a great day. Happy Holidays!

LisaLisa