Free AMEX Bluebird Prepaid Card

Free AMEX Bluebird Prepaid Card

Sep 6, 2017 @ 10:19PM CDT | 11 Comments

FREE American Express Bluebird Prepaid Card with No Fees - Don't you hate it when you come across a cool freebie but then the company offering it requires you to enter a credit card # to verify your identity [and also to prevent misuse of their free offer]? The Bluebird by American Express Prepaid Card is the perfect solution and the best part is it's FREE [No fees, No credit check, No minimum balance, Nada!]. What's even cooler is that you don't even have to load a cent on it and you can use it to verify most of those freebie offers. YAY! To get this card, simply head over and click on "Create New Account" then select "NO" when it asks "Did you purchase a Temporary Card at Walmart?" then complete the sign up process.

Bluebird

Say hello to Bluebird - Your Checking & Debit Alternative. Loaded with features. Not fees. Bluebird is brought to you by American Express and Walmart, giving you:

• The features you want: You can make Direct Deposits, pay bills online, add checks with the Bluebird Mobile App, and set up Sub-Accounts — a great new way to manage family spending.
  • The value you expect: We believe your money belongs with you. That's why there are no annual, monthly, or overdraft fees and no minimum balance required.
  • The service you deserve: Our World-class American Express Customer Service is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And it's super easy to open a Bluebird Account since there are no credit reviews.
See more Freebies

Breezie SaegerBreezie Saeger
Feb 20, 2019 @ 11:25PM CST

I'M HAVING TROUBLE IN THE REGISTRATION. THE WAY THEY WANT MY BIRTH DATE, I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT OTHER WAY I'M SUPPOSED TO PUT IT?? IF SOMEONE CAN HELP! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT😊

Sep 8, 2017 @ 7:55PM CDT

Thanks Jamie I already have the Walmart BlueBird card and love it because it works just like any other credit card you just have to reload it at any Walmart or on line from your checking account. I don't know why people say why is it asking for SS number because you have to do that with any credit card. i love mines.

Feb 21, 2019 @ 12:08AM CST

Breezie if you are having trouble you can call them and they will mail one out to you. I have had mine for several years and love it you can also just add funds at any register at walmart. Quick note do not get it from walmart because they will charge you 10.00 for the card.

Sep 8, 2017 @ 9:33PM CDT

You're very welcome, Belinda! I've had my Bluebird card for several years and love it too!

Vivian Robles LoomisVivian Robles Loomis
Jun 12, 2016 @ 5:51PM CDT

I don't know about giving them my ss# I think I will pass on this one.

NoriyeNoriye
Nov 14, 2015 @ 8:36AM CST

I feel very weird they asked for my Full social security number..

jjjj
Jun 11, 2015 @ 9:23AM CDT

It says "Sorry, we are unable to approve you for an Account at this time.

Thank you for your interest in Bluebird."

will i still get my card?

Jan 16, 2015 @ 8:24PM CST

Nos encanta savingscatcher también!

juliannyjulianny
Jan 16, 2015 @ 3:00PM CST

Yo la tengo la pedí atravez del savingcatcher funciona muy bien, me gusta!

Jun 21, 2014 @ 9:51AM CDT

Hola MiguelEstrada, Se tarda aproximadamente una semana para recibir la tarjeta por correo y usted puede utilizarlo tan pronto como se active.

MiguelEstradaMiguelEstrada
Jun 18, 2014 @ 9:49AM CDT

i long dose it take the card to work