You might like:

Free Breakthrough Cross Bracelet

Free Breakthrough Cross Bracelet

Jan 8, 2014 @ 5:11PM CST | 7 Comments

FREE Cross Bracelet from Breakthrough with Rod Parsley - RodParsley[.com] is offering a FREE Cross Bracelet with a unique rhinestone design that hangs on a silver chain. It comes wrapped in a black bag to keep it safe. Shipping is free and no credit card is required. Head over and fill out the form to order yours today. A donation is NOT required to get the free bracelet.

Rod Parsley

Rod Parsley has been clearly called to a pre-eminent position of leadership within the Body of Christ, as his numerous roles – including TV host, evangelist, educator, humanitarian and statesman – will attest. But he’d be the first to tell you that his prominence is solely a function of his willingness to be used by God in extraordinary ways.

See more Freebies

Yolanda EsparzaYolanda Esparza
Jun 19, 2019 @ 3:34PM CDT

I would like a breakthrough cross braclet from rob parsley ministries

Jody MerriweatherJody Merriweather
Dec 31, 2015 @ 1:38PM CST

I'm requesting the free bracelet and he also sent me a yearly devotional book. It was stolen. Can he send me another one please. Thank you.

yolanda moralesyolanda morales
Jun 18, 2014 @ 10:03AM CDT

i would like to have the cross bracelet from rob parsley ministry .

Mary WisneskeMary Wisneske
Jan 29, 2014 @ 6:14AM CST

Hi, I had ordered a cross bracelet way before the January 8th. deadline and I received a email stating I was not going to receive the cross braclet after all that was sent to my gmail account. Can you tell me why ?? I was looking so forward to getting the cross braclet for I could use all the help from god that I can get , for I have some recent illnesses that I pray for all the time to have the lord help get me thru . And the bracelet was something I got real excited about ! The cross is gorgeous and blessed and something that would remind me every day that god was with me by my side thru all this crazyness . Can you please double check your request for this cross braclet and see that my order did go thru ? Thank-you, Mary W

MrVonbeauMrVonbeau
Jan 8, 2014 @ 10:50AM CST

Be sure to click the link above to request one of the bracelets. :)

dora sebreedora sebree
Jan 8, 2014 @ 10:25AM CST

please send me one of your beautiful braclets

Jessica31Jessica31
Jan 8, 2014 @ 9:04AM CST

I would love to get ur braclet