3 Gryphon Home Pillowcases $1 Shipped

3 Gryphon Home Pillowcases $1 Shipped

Nov 19, 2019 @ 7:57PM CST | 9 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Gryphon Home is offering a Try at Home Kit that includes 3 Ultra-Soft Supima Cotton Pillow Cases for $1 Shipped so you can try out all three luxe fabrics they carry (sales tax may apply depending on your state). Click this link then click Try Now. Pay just $1 and get three ultra-soft Supima cotton pillow cases in Luxury Suite, Comfort Washed and Easy Living. This is not a subscription, there's nothing to cancel and nothing to send back — the 3 pillow cases are yours to keep! Limit 1 Try at Home Kit per household. If you want to purchase more pillow cases, sheets or bedding from Gryphon Home, you can use the code you received for signing up and save 20% off.

About Gryphon Home

Gryphon has been creating luxurious, durable textiles since 1813. Their bedding is crafted with premium-quality Supima Cotton—built for durability and softness. Supima cotton is grown in the U.S.A and represents less than 1% of the cotton grown in the world. Supima's extra-long fibers give it superior strength, softness and color retention.

See more Deals

Check Out These Related Deals

Related Freebies

Related Coupons

Nov 20, 2019 @ 8:59PM CST

Thanks I got them a second time they are really nice

Jeanie831Jeanie831
Nov 20, 2019 @ 8:26AM CST

Thank you, I got them this time. Everyone is saying how nice they are, I can't wait to try them.

LisaLisa
Mar 9, 2019 @ 9:55PM CST

I got these super fast. I love them. The luxury pillowcase is incredibly soft and silky it's hard to believe it's cotton. The stiching on all three styles is impeccable. Fabulous find!

BarbaraBarbara
Feb 5, 2019 @ 1:13PM CST

I just received these today. Fast shipping! They are amazingly soft! Wish I could afford the sheets to go with them. :)

deals4medeals4me
Nov 29, 2019 @ 6:36PM CST

Me too!

CinPalCinPal
Jan 31, 2019 @ 9:11AM CST

Out OF Stock

Jan 30, 2019 @ 5:32PM CST

Thanks Jamie I got it glad to know I don't need to remember to cancel

BarbaraBarbara
Jan 30, 2019 @ 1:40PM CST

I got it! Great deal! Thanks for the heads up Jamie. :)

Jan 30, 2019 @ 3:36PM CST

You're very welcome, Barbara! :)