FREE Box of Baby Products w/$10 Purchase
FREE Box of Baby Products & Samples w/ ANY $10 Purchase on Amazon - You can get a FREE Box of Baby Products & Samples with ANY $10 Purchase on Amazo (it does NOT have to be baby items)! Your box will include items such as: Swaddle Blanket, Full Size Huggies Wipes, Huggies, Pampers and Seventh Generation Diapers Samples, Pampers Wipes Samples, Dove Baby Wash Sample, Aveeno Baby Lotion Sample, Avent Baby Bottle, Nursing Pads, and More. Follow the instructions listed below to get yours. Please note: You must do this through the primary Prime account (shared accounts won't be able to claim the free box).
- Log into your main Prime account and join Amazon Family. Not a Prime member? Sign up for a Free Prime 30-Day Trial (you must cancel before the 30-days are up or you'll be charged $99).
- Go here and create a NEW Amazon Baby Registry (it's free). If you already have one, delete it then create a new one.
- Go here and complete the Registry Checklist (add items from each category until all the boxes are checked and all the images on the slide at the top are marked complete).
- After you've completed the Registry Checklist, add ANY other products on Amazon to your registry that you plan to purchase (they do no have to be baby related). To do this, click here then find the item(s) you want. On the right side of the product page under the add to cart button click on "Add To Baby Registry".
- Now, click here to go to your Baby Registry then purchase at least $10 worth of items from your registry (not including tax or shipping costs). Purchases of gift cards will not count toward the $10 purchase requirement.
- Once your orders ship from the Amazon.com facility, you will see a "Claim Now" link on this page to claim your welcome box. Please Note: it can take up to 3 business days for your order to register and the claim link to appear.
- Click the "Claim Now" button to add the Welcome Box to your cart then checkout.
- You will see the $35 discount applied then complete your free order.
Click here to view the complete Registry Welcome Box FAQ.