Cash Savings from Rebate Apps
Nowadays there are so many ways to save money but our most favorite ones don't require the hassle of cutting paper coupons, or clipping online and printing. If you have a smartphone, you can download free apps that will help you save even more by offering cashback on your favorite brands at your favorite stores as well as cash rewards for your receipts! Scroll down below for our list of apps that we use and love! Simply download the app(s) to your Android or Apple device. Check for available rebate offers then shop like you normally. Snap a photo of your receipt then upload through the app to get your rebate. Get paid via PayPal, check or gift card (see each app for specifics).
- Ibotta ~ This is our top favorite! They have the largest variety of rebate offers on everyday products including fresh produce! Browse the app, unlock your cash back coupons anytime, anywhere, and then upload your receipt after you go shopping. Once your balance reaches $20, you can transfer to PayPal or Venmo, or turn it into gift cards at your favorite stores - Best Buy, Starbucks, iTunes, Amazon.com and more.
- Saving Star - Just tap the offers you like then upload your receipt! Once your account balance reaches $20, you can cash out to a bank account, PayPal account, Starbucks gift code, iTunes gift code, or AMC Theatres gift code.
- Checkout 51 - Pick the offers you like, purchase them at any store, and upload a photo of your receipt through the mobile app or website. When your account reaches $20, they send you a check. Plus, every Thursday morning, Checkout 51 updates with a new list of offers.
- BerryCart - When you read a fact, rate a product, or take a 1-question survey, you unlock a cashback discount that you can redeem after buying the product. Go shopping, snap a picture of your receipt, and earn cash back rewards. Take your money out with a Paypal account or get a gift card from various retailers including Hotels.com and iTunes. Minimum of $5 to cashout.
- Makeena - Earns you cash back after you purchase healthy & eco-friendly products at any retailer – even online. You can also win free samples, get recipes and more.
More Ways to Save
The following apps allow you to earn cash and gift card rewards for scanning receipts!
- Fetch Rewards - Scan your grocery receipts with your phone's camera and earn points that can be redeemed for free gift cards and more. You'll earn base points for the receipt itself then extra points on all brands and products listed in the app. Use our code: Q2DTR during sign up to get 2,000 points (equal to $2) once you scan and complete your first receipt.
- CoinOut - Earn real cash back with the CoinOut app when you scan your receipts at ANY retailer! Cash out to a Bank, Amazon, or PayPal.
- ReceiptPal - Turn your receipts into gift cards and cash rewards with ReceiptPal. Download the app then snap photos of your receipts from grocery stores, restaurants, and local retailers to start earning points that can be redeemed for gift cards from retailers like Amazon, Visa, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, and many others. Plus, every receipt earns you chances to win cash prizes in their weekly sweepstakes.
- Receipt Hog - Get paid to take pictures of your receipts! Shop at any retailer, big or small. Snap a picture of your receipt. Earn coins that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or Amazon gift cards. Cha-ching!
- Shopkick - Get rewarded for your everyday shopping by earning points (Kicks) with Shopkick. Collect Kicks JUST for walking into your favorite stores. Scan the bar codes of certain products in-store (no purchase required) to earn more. Kicks can be redeemed for FREE gift cards at your favorite stores like Macy’s, Target, and Best Buy to name a few.