FREE $10 Amazon Credit for Prime Members
Through July 13th, Amazon is offering Prime members a FREE $10 Amazon Credit when you activate your Stampcard and collect all 4 stamps by July 13, 2022. Earn your stamps by completing the following activities: Make a prime-eligible purchase, Stream a show on Prime Video, Listen to a song Prime Music, and Borrow and eBook on Prime Reading.
How to participate
- In order to participate in the promotion, please press “Activate your Stampcard” on this page. The promotion period is from 1:00 ET June 16, 2022 to 23:59 ET on July 13, 2022.
- You will receive one Stamp after the completion of each activity: (a) Make a Prime-eligible purchase that costs $5 or more, (b) Stream a show on Prime Video, (c) Listen to a song on Prime Music, (d) borrow an ebook on Prime Reading. Each Stamp may take up to 48 hours to appear on your Stampcard.
- Amazon Music Unlimited Prime Members that stream a track on Amazon Music and have activated their Stampcard promotion (by clicking on “Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Music Stamp.
- Kindle Unlimited Prime Members that Borrow a book on Kindle Unlimited and have activated their Stampcard promotion (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Reading Stamp.
- Prime Video Channel subscribers that watch a show on one of the Prime Video Channels and have activated their Stampcard (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Video Stamp.
- If you collect all 4 Stamps during this promotion period, you will receive a $10 credit which will be applied directly to your account. If you cancel your Prime membership before you use the $10 credit then the credit will automatically expire.
- Eligible customers (Prime members who have collected the 4 Stamps and are eligible to receive the $10 credit) will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.