Score 20 full size candy bars from Walgreens for just $3.03 after $5 back in Walgreens Cash Rewards. Hurry before the coupons are removed.

20 Full Size Candy Bars ONLY $3

20 Full Size Candy Bars ONLY $3

Sep 9, 2021 @ 1:14PM CDT | 5 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Here's a HOT candy deal from Walgreens for 20 full size bars for only $3 after W Cash Rewards! Stock up for Halloween! Go here and add 20 of the candy bars that are 2/$2.00 with the $1 coupon. Go to the coupons section and clip the $5 off $20 Booster coupon (some members have an even better $7 off $15 coupon). Go to checkout and apply the code SENIOR20 and pay $8.23 then get $5.20 back in Walgreens Cash Rewards. Sales tax may apply. Please note some stores require a minimum $10 order for pickup so if yours does, this deal cost you about $5 out of pocket after WCR.

Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Deals

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
    Sep 12, 2021 @ 9:19AM CDT

Although this is an excellent deal on the candy itself I did not get the 5.20 back in WCR the store really did not know and customer service at the toll-free number stated that you had to spend 20.00 although they still see the coupon clipped to my account now for the candy deal you had to spend at least 10.00 when I ordered my total was well over 10.00 but not 20.00. Thank you still for the coupon information just think 9.33 with tax for 20 full size candy bars

• Jojo88Jojo88
      Sep 9, 2021 @ 4:11PM CDT

I only have 7 off $25 and my coupon is $1 off 3 candies 🥲

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
        Sep 12, 2021 @ 9:23AM CDT

Hi it noticed it is only on the ones stated like vonbeau states all of the ones that are 2/2.00 it can't be the ones on sale for buy 3 save a 1.00 nor the ones on sale for 0.88 either. I got the majority of all I like with the exception of the Twix which was out of stock and it was not included anyway because it was on sale for 0.88 but I got Rolos, Reeses, Heath, Whatmacallit and mounds there are many options you have to search if you don't see it.

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580