Get $25 Walgreens Cash rewards when you get a COVID-19 vaccine at a Walgreens Pharmacy. Valid 6/22–6/26.

Continue to FREE $25 Walgreens Cash with COVID-19 Shot.

FREE $25 Walgreens Cash with COVID-19 Shot

FREE $25 Walgreens Cash with COVID-19 Shot

Jun 23, 2021 @ 2:03PM CDT | 6 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Walgreens is offering a FREE $25 Walgreens Cash Rewards when you get a COVID-19 vaccine at a Walgreens pharmacy from 6/22–6/26. You will need to be a myWalgreens member at the time of the vaccine transaction in order to earn Walgreens Cash rewards. Limit ten redemptions per membership. Offer not valid in AR, NJ and NY. Click here to join for free if you're not already a member.

Shared by mommabyrd2016 and Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Freebies

• strawberryjamstrawberryjam
    Jun 23, 2021 @ 2:32PM CDT

Do they pay an actually cash money or just a virtual money that goes into the walgreen account?

• GreeneyedcatGreeneyedcat
      Jun 23, 2021 @ 3:10PM CDT

The $25 dollars goes onto your Walgreens Balance Rewards card if you have one. I called Walgreens where I live to verify this.

• ColdReine84ColdReine84
        Jun 23, 2021 @ 5:47PM CDT

Did they say when it would? I just got my second one today, but they did not ask for my Walgreens rewards info. I did schedule through the app though.

• GreeneyedcatGreeneyedcat
          Jun 23, 2021 @ 6:13PM CDT

I don't know for sure. I would think immediately. Thats usually how it works with the Rewards card. This might be something that you have to let them know about when you go get the vaccine. I would call Walgreens and tell them about the deal you saw online and that you just got the vaccine there. They might be able to still add your money to the card. Make sure they know you have a Rewards card. Good luck!

• Michael18579Michael18579
      Jun 23, 2021 @ 2:11PM CDT

Rats! I live in NY so I'm not eligible.

• lilbart90lilbart90
        Jun 23, 2021 @ 2:10PM CDT

WELL if its not available in NY then I guess i'll tell everyone that its Walgreens fault i'm not vaccinated. Hahaha