Check Out These Related Deals
- 6-Pack of The Pink Stuff for $26 Shipped
- 2 Liquid Nutrients or 3 Dry $8.75 Shipped
- Lowest Prices of the Season Sale
- 933-Piece Beads Jewelry DIY Kit $16.99
- Frying Pan Sale at Macy's
- 1-Year BJ's Inner Circle Membership $20
- 6-Pc. Cuisinart Tie Dye Cutlery Set $14.99
- Large Custom Desk Pad $23.99 Shipped
- Butcher Cleaver with Leather Sheath $20.94
- Cilla Insulated Lunch Bags $7.99
- 7-Piece Kitchen Knife Set $11.89
- LED Cantilever Offset Patio Umbrella $128
2-Tone Down Alternative Comforter $28.99
Get a 2-Tone Down Alternative Comforter for $28.99 from Jane! Plus, shipping is free. You can choose from queen/full or king, both are the same price. The color choices are Ivory/Taupe, Navy/Aqua, Silver/Grey, or Silver/White. The sale ends on 4/21/21!
You’re tired. You lay down. You close your eyes. And at the moment before you drift off into sleep, you feel the truest comfort known to humankind: that last second of semi-consciousness, when you’re still awake, but your brain has all but shut down, leaving you with no anxieties, no stress, nothing but comfort.
You sleep soundly through the night and wake up feeling refreshed. And as you look out over the expanse of your bed you wonder: "What disaster happened here?!"
Seriously, the pillows are all messed up and there’s at least one drool stain. The undersheet is wrinkled from all your tossing and turning. And the top sheet? It’s just gone. Like, vanished. You’re worried you might not find it for weeks.
So, how did you sleep so well? Your new comforter, that’s how. It’s all you need, really: a big fluffy blanket that’ll keep you feeling warm and cozy and then all that other stuff? None of it matters.
And bonus, it’s reversible. This means when you hastily “make the bed” before you leave for work, you don’t need to worry about which side is up.