Free Kids Crew Membership Kit
The Epilepsy Foundation Kids Crew is free program to teach children about epilepsy, create awareness, and help educate others in your community. The program is for kids ages 14 and under of all abilities. If you don't have epilepsy, they still want you to join. Often, siblings, friends, and relatives of those with epilepsy are the best advocates. Members will receive a Free Kids Crew Membership Kit that includes a certificate, Kids Crew pin, Lanyard and membership card and quarterly newsletter. One you are a member, you can earn themed pins when completing activities. Click here and fill out the form to join today. New member kits should arrive between 2 – 3 weeks from registration.
About The Epilepsy Foundation Kids Crew
The Epilepsy Foundation created the Kids Crew to make sure you know that you are not alone and to show you how much we can do when we work together. At the Kids Crew, you will:
- Experience a safe and welcoming environment.
- Learn about epilepsy and seizures.
- Connect with other members.
- Be able to participate no matter where you are or how much help you need.
- See that you have the power to give back and improve your community.
- Have the opportunity to become a leader and to develop skills you can use in the future.