FREE $25 Uber Eats eGift Card for Watching Webinar on Feb 25th 12pm-1pm ET (Company Name & Business Email Required)

Continue to FREE $25 Uber Eats eGift Card.

FREE $25 Uber Eats eGift Card

FREE $25 Uber Eats eGift Card

Feb 24, 2021 @ 2:12PM CST | 10 Comments

Business owners! Veeam is offering a FREE $25 Uber Eats eGift Card for watching their webinar on February 25th from 12pm-1pm ET. You can expect to learn about: Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v5, Notable Features & Capabilities, Veeam Backup for AWS V3, See live demo, and more! Click here and sign up with your business email then click the ATTEND button to secure your spot. After you attend the online event, they will email you your gift card.

Additional Info

They do not accept email addresses from gmail.com, yahoo.com, msn.com, hotmail.com, etc. It has to be a business email address (e.g. contact@YOUR-BUSINESS-DOMAIN.com). Company name is required.

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
    Feb 25, 2021 @ 4:44PM CST

HEADS UP Y'ALL! I just received a private message on Veeam Community from Tarra Mauldin (the VUG NA Program Manager) that said "Thank you for trying to join Veeam's Feb 25th North America - Northeast Territory VUG today. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, we were having technical issues. For your inconvenience, please send me your business email address and we will send you a $25 Uber Eats e-gift card in 2 – 3 business days. We will also provide today’s VUG recording in about a week for you to view as well."

Be sure to check your inbox on Veeam and reply to her message with your business email so you can get your gift card!

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
      Feb 25, 2021 @ 12:12PM CST

I just went back to event page and it says ATTENDED although I never got to access it.? I highly doubt they're just going to send out gift cards to attendees of an event that never happened but I've seen stranger things happen in the freebie world before so it's not entirely impossible.🤪

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
        Feb 25, 2021 @ 11:34AM CST

Still nothing and it's supposed to be over in less than 30 minutes. I'll update if I find out any more details.

• programmerspointprogrammerspoint
          Feb 25, 2021 @ 11:17AM CST

May be your deal post made unexpected signups.! :p

• Michael18579Michael18579
            Feb 25, 2021 @ 11:04AM CST

It is after 12pm and I haven't gotten a link and it's not live on their site.

• Ss19ss82Ss19ss82
              Feb 25, 2021 @ 11:07AM CST

Same here

• Ss19ss82Ss19ss82
              Feb 25, 2021 @ 11:03AM CST

I am still waiting for the meeting link. The event page does not have any details either

• programmerspointprogrammerspoint
                Feb 25, 2021 @ 10:59AM CST

Thank you MrsVonBeau. Will check the event page.

• programmerspointprogrammerspoint
                  Feb 25, 2021 @ 9:54AM CST

Did we receive meeting link? I haven't received yet.

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
                    Feb 25, 2021 @ 10:47AM CST

We haven't received it yet either. I'm hoping that we can just visit the event page at the start time to access the webinar.