Check Out These Related Deals
- Listerine + ACT Mouthwash ONLY $1.88
- 2pk Listerine Alcohol-Free Mouthwash $8.57
- 6-Pack Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap $4.14
- 3-Pack Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste $9.24
- 2-Pack Oral-B Rechargeable Toothbrush $90
- 2-Pack Mitchum Antiperspirant Sticks $2.66
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Refill $3.18
- Burberry Classic Eau De Parfum $29.99
- Yardley London Bar Soap $1
- Seago Kids Electric Sonic Toothbrush $9.99
- 2-Pack Arm & Hammer Toothpaste $2.32
- 2 Arm&Hammer Spinbrush Toothbrushes 83¢
Seventh Generation Ultra Thin Pads $6.25
You can get Seventh Generation Ultra Thin Pads, Overnight with Wings, 28ct for just $6.25 when you choose Subscribe & Save. Normally $7.99. Shipping is free! This was the lowest price I found, with the next best being $7.74 at Walmart, and $7.79 at Target. If you have 5 or more S&S subscriptions in the month, you'll only pay $5.59!
When you get your period, you want free and clear menstrual care that keeps up with your active lifestyle and helps support Menstrual Equity for everyone. Seventh Generation’s Chlorine Free Pads and Liners do both. Packaged in a fresh new look that feels like you, our ultra-thin pads’ innovative purefit design conforms to your body’s shape for reliable leak protection and comfort—without the use of rayon, dyes, or deodorants. They’re also free from fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals.
At Seventh Generation, we do business differently. We believe our products are healthy solutions for use within your home–and for the community and environment outside of it. We are always evaluating how to reduce their environmental impact, increase performance and safety, and create a more sustainable supply chain. We believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of doing business, where companies act as partners with other stakeholders to create a brighter future for the whole planet.
Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you’re joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.