4 FREE Stocks valued up to $3700
The Webull free stock trading app allows you to open a commission-free brokerage account with no minimum balance and no fees. They are currently offering 4 FREE Stocks valued up to $3700 to new users! You'll get 2 free stocks for opening an account (no deposit required) and 2 more free stocks for funding your account with $100 or more within 30 days of opening your account! Go here to sign up and claim your free stock!
How To Get Your FREE Stocks
- Click here and sign up with your email or mobile number to be eligible for the free stock reward.
- After you sign up, download the free Webull App for iOS or Android.
- Open the app then tap on the Menu at the top left then on "My Free Stock".
- On the "My Free Stock" page, click the "Get It Now" button to start your registration and open a new brokerage account.
- Once your brokerage account is approved (ours took less than 1 hour), open the app and you should see a pop up that says "You got free stock" or go back to the "My Free Stock" page and tap the "Get" button.
- Your first 2 FREE Stocks will be selected randomly and valued between $2.50 and $250.
- Allow 5 trading days after you claim your free stock for it to be credited to your account.
- Once your free stock is credited to your account, you can either keep it or sell it then withdraw the money from the sale or use it to purchase another stock.
- Get 2 More FREE Stocks valued between $8 and $1,800 when you make an initial deposit of at least $100 within 30 days of signing up.
Once your free stock is awarded, you will only have 30 days to claim it so make sure you check your account or you'll lose it.
To own stock in a brokerage account, you are required under federal law (the Patriot Act) to provide your Social Security number. This information is used to verify your identity and prevent money launderers and terrorists from gaining access to the stock market. Every brokerage must adhere to this requirement.
Webull is a stock market app to invest and research global financial markets. Free stock trading, real-time quotes, real-time news.
This post contains our referral link. Thank you for signing up up through our link if you do! Feel free to share your own referral link in the comment section below.