Contact » Register » Login

Active duty military personnel and dependents with proper identification can get a free Annual National Parks and Recreational Lands Pass.

Free Annual Pass for Military

Free Annual Pass for Military

Jan 19, 2021 @ 6:39PM CST | Comment

National Parks Services offers a FREE National Parks and Recreational Lands Annual Pass for Military (Current U.S. military members and their dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Space Force, as well as Reserve and National Guard members). Get yours In person at a federal recreation site by showing a Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID (Form 1173. Click here to read more and view the list of federal recreation sites that issue passes.

Annual Pass for Military

Covers entrance to Fish and Wildlife Service and National Park Service sites that charge Entrance Fees, and Standard Amenity Fees at Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation sites. Admits the pass owners and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle at per vehicle fee areas, or the pass owner and up to additional 3 adults at sites that charge per person.

Shared by Ilovefreebies and Posted by MrsVonBeau ~ See more Freebies

Check Out These Related Freebies

Login to comment