HURRY!! Follow the instructions in the post to score up to $120 worth of gift cards for FREE! Choose from Lowe's, Dunkin' Donuts, Chipotle, Bath & Body Works, and more.

Continue to Up to $120 in Gift Cards for FREE.

Up to $120 in Gift Cards for FREE

Up to $120 in Gift Cards for FREE

Dec 15, 2020 @ 1:25AM CST | 11 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Who wants up to $120 in Gift Cards for FREE!?! No personal info required! You can get $20 in Gift Cards FREE right now when you sign up through our link then up to $100 more for referring your friends! Choose from Lowe's, Game Stop, Dunkin' Donuts, Bath & Body Works, Chipotle, Office Depot, and more! Follow the instructions below to get this QUICK before it ends.

1. Click here then download the app and register for an account.
  2. Scroll through the stores and restaurants and find one that has gift cards as low as $5.
  3. Click the one you want, put $5.00 for the amount and tap Review.
  4. Confirm the total is $0.00 and Slide to Pay.
  5. SCREENSHOT your gift card!
  6. Repeat steps 2-5 to buy 3 mores gift cards for free using credits.
  7. Check your Activity to access your gift cards.
  8. Refer friends to get up to $20 per referral (Max $100).

This post contains our referral link. Thank you for signing up if you do! Feel free to share your own link in the comments below.

annebaesannebaes
Dec 15, 2020 @ 5:25PM CST

they added a new term that says it requires a $10 purchase

BrianaBriana
Dec 15, 2020 @ 12:54PM CST

VickyD09VickyD09
Dec 15, 2020 @ 8:01AM CST

Install the app, when I tried to get the $5 free it locked my account

VickyD09VickyD09
Dec 15, 2020 @ 8:01AM CST

Didn't work for me, it actually locked my new account

ImpishqueenImpishqueen
Dec 15, 2020 @ 2:42PM CST

Did u try it 3 times cause it credited me 3xs

ImpishqueenImpishqueen
Dec 15, 2020 @ 6:47AM CST

Heres mine if someone wants to use it https://slide.app.link/FFHESVKXBVQDFYV

VickyD09VickyD09
Dec 15, 2020 @ 8:06AM CST

Hi, use your link, after I install the app and tried to get the first $5 gift card, it locked my account. Any ideas?

wkaitewkaite
Dec 15, 2020 @ 4:08AM CST

If any one would like to use my link, here it is: https://slide.app.link/ZXEEXUUJD3WJYMH Thank you in advance if you use my link! I appreciate it :)

Lindsay0324Lindsay0324
Dec 15, 2020 @ 3:55AM CST

annebaesannebaes
Dec 15, 2020 @ 3:48AM CST

signed up to your link. wondering...is the $100 referral credits redeemable via paypal or can only be used towards gift card purchases? thanks

wkaitewkaite