Download the new app (similar to TikTok), tap on the gift icon, apply code MZG4D4T then watch any video for 20 seconds to activate your referral. Refer friends to earn free money!

FREE Money from Zynn

FREE Money from Zynn

May 14, 2020 @ 3:54PM CDT | 40 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

FREE Money from Zynn (New App like TikTok) - Did someone says FREE MONEY?! This new app called Zynn, similar to TikTok, is offering free money for watching funny videos and referring friends! Here’s how to get started.. Click here then download the free app. Open the app and tap on the gift icon at the bottom. Tap on Go then enter the code MZG4D4T and tap done. Next, tap on the home icon then watch any video for more than 20 seconds. If you log in and watch for 3 days in a row, you’ll get a bonus! Share your referral code on your own social pages with friends and family. The more that join, the more moolah you’ll earn. There currently is no limit!! You must watch at least one video for more than 20 seconds to activate your account.

Additional Info

🚨IMPORTANT!🚨 MAKE SURE YOU LOG IN EACH DAY AND WATCH AT LEAST ONE VIDEO FOR 20 SECONDS OR MORE! Their Terms state "If a user does not log in to its account for thirty (30) consecutive days, all awards, Points and cash shall be deleted from its account."

This post contains our referral link/ code. Thank you for using it to sign up if you do. Feel free to share your referral code in the comment section below.

• KennyKenny
    Jun 14, 2020 @ 8:09PM CDT

Use my Zynn code and lets both make some money. VTDXY3F Send me a chat if you want a walkthrough. Glad to help.

• MskfmfkwMskfmfkw
      Jun 13, 2020 @ 9:36PM CDT

Hey please and thank u to anyone who uses my code RXNHD9Y

• MskfmfkwMskfmfkw
        Jun 13, 2020 @ 4:49PM CDT

Use my code RXNHD9Y thank u to anyone who uses it

• KerstinKerstin
          Jun 10, 2020 @ 6:54PM CDT

Use my code please 84XPCAS :)

• basicfgtsbasicfgts
            Jun 10, 2020 @ 12:14AM CDT

Hello! i would appreciate if you guys used my code: LHQ79YM Ill use yours in return!

• HellothereHellothere
              Jun 10, 2020 @ 6:32AM CDT

Use code 3CL6AXF

• jbawg24jbawg24
              Jun 4, 2020 @ 4:48AM CDT

Use code GFMGFLH, and I'll use yours!

• jetpackpersonjetpackperson
                Jun 2, 2020 @ 8:37PM CDT

I used yours here is mine PM6YGK6

• ChiquidagoddChiquidagodd
                  Jun 2, 2020 @ 10:10AM CDT

Here’s my code ! I’ll use yours too ❤️ Just drop them, YTNTBMG

• HellothereHellothere
                    Jun 10, 2020 @ 6:32AM CDT

3CL6AXF

• jbawg24jbawg24
                    May 31, 2020 @ 12:44AM CDT

use code GFMGFLH for free $$!

• willlinglywilllingly
                      May 29, 2020 @ 8:41PM CDT

use code VDUXSF3 for free money!

• TriangleDudeTriangleDude
                        May 29, 2020 @ 5:01PM CDT

if you want use my code X9PLLMR :)

• HellothereHellothere

SBZ784R use my code 💖

• willlinglywilllingly
                                          May 27, 2020 @ 2:33AM CDT

use code VDUXSF3 please! thanks

• crayoncrayon
                                            May 25, 2020 @ 8:50PM CDT

Use my referral code GFMGFLH. Thank you!

• Misty12Misty12
                                              May 21, 2020 @ 10:35AM CDT

NB3HJEZ plz use my code.

• BrianaBriana
                                                May 20, 2020 @ 5:12PM CDT

9BNUC3D

• Cdm72385Cdm72385
                                                  May 20, 2020 @ 3:37PM CDT

BGLNK7N use my code thank you

• ecarson35ecarson35
                                                    May 19, 2020 @ 4:04PM CDT

X3ETG4A is my code if you would like to help me out. I would greatly appreciate it and will watch lots of content to help you also. Thanks.

• Sn08257Sn08257
                                                      May 17, 2020 @ 9:58AM CDT

My code is M3GWHJP if anyone wants to use it. I signed up using another code listed in these comments to pay it forward. Stay safe everyone! 🙏💙

• akn1029akn1029
                                                        May 16, 2020 @ 6:56PM CDT

9266BB8 Use my code, please

• Mal24Mal24
                                                          May 16, 2020 @ 5:49PM CDT

Pls use my code CDK23JJ Anyone who uses, I really appreciate you.

• CelineCeline
                                                            May 16, 2020 @ 2:57AM CDT

my code is UJ6HYEQ :) I hope everyone stays safe and I wish you all the best!

• DanielaDaniela
                                                              May 15, 2020 @ 11:22PM CDT

My code is 4Y68FSL If you guys want to use it :) stay safe everyone!!❤️

• danimoul929danimoul929
                                                                May 14, 2020 @ 7:57PM CDT

RH7KAX9 my code use if you would please and thank you!

• CrystalCrystal