Check Out These Related Deals
- Muk Luk's Women's Liza Boots $26.99
- Fill & Roll Grocery Basket Play Set $8.99
- Jamo S809 Speakers Set $399
- Vertical Ergonomic Mouse $12.49
- Baby Dragon Interactive Pet $24.82
- Men's Under Armour Clothing Bundle $50
- Puma Junior Cool Cat Sport Slides $9.99
- Muk Luks Cheryl Boots $32.99
- Men's Golf Bundle $25
- 50% Off Sale on Target.com
- Veet Electric Trimmer $8.65
- Best Choice Products Walking T-Rex $19.99
- Staples Emerge Vortex Gaming Chair $99.99
- Adidas Grand Court Shoes $29.99
Free 3-Month Pandora Premium Subscription
For a limited time only, you can get a Free 3-Month Subscription to Pandora On-Demand Premium or Ad-Free Plus from Groupon (new subscribers only) and enjoy personalized radio with on-demand listening. Enjoy all of your favorites with no ads and unlimited skips and replays. Search and play any song, create playlists, and download songs to listen offline using this music-streaming service.
Offer is not valid for current subscribers or those that previously used a free trial pass.
After you purchase this free offer, you'll need to go to Pandora.com and enter your voucher number to claim your free trial. Please note that a credit card is required, even though the first 90 days are free. If you do not cancel before your trial period is up, you will be automatically enrolled as a Pandora premium member and your credit card will be charged $9.99/month until you cancel.
How to activate without auto-renew: After activating on your Pandora account, go to the Pandora "Settings" (top left circle), then "Subscription", then "CANCEL". This will allow you to keep your free subscription for 3 months but it will not auto renew.
Pandora is changing the way music lovers discover and listen to music. Powered by the Music Genome Project, one of the most comprehensive musical analyses ever undertaken, Pandora gives you personalized radio stations that plays what you love and continually evolves with your tastes. With Pandora, you can mix the best of familiar sounds you love with new songs by artists you've never heard of. In addition to their own stations, Pandora listeners can browse hundreds of curated genre stations to discover new artists, genres, and even comedians.