Check Out These Related Freebies
- Up to $50 in Cash Rewards
- FREE $75 Amazon Gift Card
- FREE $2 Amazon Gift Card
- FREE $7 Cash via Cash App
- Earn FREE Gift Cards & Cash
- FREE $10+ in Amazon Credits Every Month
- FREE $5 or $10 Microsoft Gift Card
- FREE $3 Ibotta Bonus
- FREE $3-$5 Gift Card for Verizon Customers
- Possible FREE Stocks from Cash App
- Ibotta Easter Cash Bonus
- FREE $50 in Bitcoin
FREE $50 Cash Sign-Up Bonus
SoFi Money is an online personal checking and savings account in one that has no fees, offers unlimited reimbursement for ATM fees each month, free P2P payments, free bill pay as well as earns you 1.60% APY interest. Get a FREE $50 Cash Sign-Up Bonus when you join as a NEW member through a current member's referral link and fund your account with at least $100 within 14 days of opening your account (does not have to be a direct deposit). Refer your friends and you’ll get $100 and your friend gets $50—as long as they fund their SoFi Money account with at least $100. Follow the steps below to sign up and take advantage of this great promotion before it ends!
How to get your $50 New Member Bonus:
- First, click here to sign up through our $50 Cash Bonus Link and open your NEW SoFi Money account with no fees and no minimum balance requirement.
- Link a bank account and fund your new SoFi Money account with at least $100.
- The $50 sign up bonus reward is paid within two business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into your SoFi Money account.
- You'll receive your SoFi Visa Debit Card in the mail within 7-10 business days and can withdraw your money for FREE at any ATM (any fees are reimbursed), use the card anywhere that accepts Visa or transfer your SoFI balance to your linked bank account.
- Be sure to check out SoFi's referral program and share with your friends and get $100 when they do what you did. Feel free to share your referral link in the comments below!
About SoFi Money
SoFi Money is a mobile-first banking experience powered by the SoFi app and SoFi Money Debit Card®. SoFi Money is a deposit account. What does that mean for you? Essentially, it functions like a checking account, but it pays a higher interest rate on your deposits. The funds in your SoFi Money account are held and insured by one of our partner banks. SoFi provides everything else, including the SoFi Money Debit Card, our easy-to-use iOS and Android apps, a web interface, and customer support that really cares about helping you reach your next milestone.
SoFi Money is free and they won’t charge you account fees. Like with other debit and credit cards, SoFi earns a small amount of interest on the money in your account and when you swipe your debit card. But unlike most banks, SoFi has lower costs from doing business online, so we pass those savings on to you in the form of higher interest paid on your deposits—and they don’t charge extra account fees on top.
You are registering for a FREE bank account (FDIC-insured with a FREE debit VISA Card. ATM withdrawals are FREE and you can use the App to make FREE instant money transfers. Must be 18 years or older and have a US residential address.
The links in this post contain our referral link. Thank you for signing up with our link if you do!