Check Out These Related Freebies
- FREE Fromm Crunchy O's Dog Treats
- Free Trial of DogTV - Television for Dogs
- Free Credit Score & More
- FREE B1U Flavored Water
- Over 700 FREE Kindle eBooks
- Free Take Care of Texas Sticker
- FREE $15 to Spend on Wellness Products
- FREE Hallmark Greeting Card
- FREE 7 lb bag of Canidae Dog Food
- FREE Burger at Sizzler
- FREE Hair Craft Co. Hair Clay
- FREE Refrigerated Peanut Butter Cups
- FREE bottle of Purex Laundry Detergent
- FREE $15 Order from Sephora
Free Google Home Mini Smart Speaker
To celebrate the anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Google Nest is partnering with the Reeve Foundation to provide a Free Google Home Mini Smart Speaker to up to 100,000 people living with paralysis. This offer is ONLY for individuals living in the U.S. with a physical disability, mobility challenge, or paralysis OR caregivers who are providing care to an individual living with a physical disability, mobility challenge, or paralysis. Click this link to view more details about the offer and check if you're eligible.
This is not a regular freebie for everyone but we wanted to share it because it could be helpful to those eligible. Do the right thing and do not request this if it's not for a person living with paralysis.
How the Google Home Mini Can Help
The Google Home Mini makes life easier. From the time you wake up until going to bed, you can get things done with the power of your voice. Get the latest news, set reminders, find out the weather, and play your favorite music or audiobook. Plus a whole lot more.
Google Home Mini can also be paired with over 5,000 smart home devices, letting you turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and more, all with simple voice commands.