Check now to see if you were part of the Equifax Data Breach and if you are you can file a claim to get a cash payment of $125 or more.

Continue to FREE $125+ from Equifax Data Breach.

FREE $125+ from Equifax Data Breach

FREE $125+ from Equifax Data Breach

Jul 24, 2019 @ 5:29PM CDT | 11 Comments

Millions of people were affected by the Equifax Data Breach in September 2017. There is now a Class Action Settlement and those impacted by the data breach can file a claim to receive Free Credit Monitoring or $125 Cash Payment by check or debit card. Find out if your information was impacted by visiting the Official Website For The Equifax Data Breach Settlement and entering your Last Name and Last 6 Digits of SSN. If your information was exposed in the data breach, you can file a claim to receive benefits of up to 10 years of free credit monitoring OR $125 if you decide not to enroll because you already have credit monitoring; and Cash Payments (capped at $20,000 per person) for expenses you paid as a result of the breach and the time you spent dealing with the breach. Deadline to file a claim is January 22, 2020. Read more details about this settlement on the FTC.gov site.

Debbie HutchensDebbie Hutchens
Jul 28, 2019 @ 4:00PM CDT

Am I on the list

BrianeEBrianeE
Jul 27, 2019 @ 8:44PM CDT

To all those asking "was I affected". If you were a Equifax member paid or free, your data was probably breached. So if you ever signed up for their free credit monitoring or anything else you were probably affected. If you're not sure the very first thing they have you do is a very short eligibility check.

Wayne LeeWayne Lee
Jul 26, 2019 @ 12:10AM CDT

Me and my family were so humiliated by this Company that nows our information has been reported to authorities that the internet and loans Department as a scam. I dare anyone to try this again..

Dewanna EverettDewanna Everett
Jul 25, 2019 @ 5:53PM CDT

Was I affected

Aretha echosAretha echos
Jul 25, 2019 @ 1:21PM CDT

Am I on the list

Jul 25, 2019 @ 12:58PM CDT

Hi @Julia cook, @Brenda Barrett, @Cindy McGrew, @Cindy McGrew, The only way to know if you were affected by the Equifax Data Breach is to click the link in the post above and check for yourself.

Dewanna JacksonDewanna Jackson