Check Out These Related Deals
$50 Off $150 Target Purchase Coupon
Through April 20th, Target is offering a coupon valid for $50 off a qualifying purchase of $150 or more when you apply for a new Target REDcard credit card or Target debit card online or in-stores. Your coupon for $25 off $100 or more coupon will be mailed to you with your new REDcard. You will be able to use your $25 coupon on eligible items through May 25th. Click here to apply online.
Coupon excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise House, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical.
REDcard gives you more. Now the REDcard saves you 5% on top of already low prices on every Target shopping trip, every day. As soon as you're approved, the savings begin. You'll automatically get 5% off when you use your card in Target stores in the United States and on Target.com.
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com
- Extended returns -- 30 extra days
- 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- 15% off select diapers, wipes and formula when you subscribe using your REDcard
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school you designate
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval except for some debit applications which will require a few days to confirm bank account