You can score a FREE $5 Gift Card when you sign up for Drop through a referral link then download the free drop app, link your first debit or credit card, verify your email and verify your phone number!

FREE $5 or $10 Gift Card

FREE $5 or $10 Gift Card

Oct 23, 2018 @ 10:14PM CDT | 13 Comments | Sponsored Content (Disclosure)

Drop is an app that lets you earn free rewards on your credit & debit card purchases (on top of any offers from your credit card company). NEW members get a 5,000 point bonus which is enough for a FREE $5 Gift Card of your choice! Plus, for a limited time, get 5,000 points for every friend you refer. Get just one friend to join with your referral and you'll have enough points for a FREE $10 Gift Card of your choice (Amazon, Dunkin, Donuts, Old Navy, Sephora, Domino's, and many more). You must follow the step-by-step instructions listed below or you will not see the points in your account!

1. Sign up through our link to be eligible for the 5,000 point bonus.
  2. Link your first debit or credit card.
  3. Confirm your email address.
  4. Add a mobile number to your account and verify.
  5. After you've completed the steps above, you will have 5,000 points in your account.
  6. Earn more points by referring friends (5,000 for every referral), making purchases with your linked card and for completing all 11 Bonuses (follow Drop on facebook and twitter, opt in to receive their emails, enable app notifications, link more card, refer friends, etc.)
  7. Redeem your points for a gift cards valued at $5 (5,000 points), $10 (10,000 points), $15 (15,000 points), $20 (20,000 points), $25 (25,000 points), $50 (50,000 points).

About Drop

Drop points get you rewards including your morning coffee, dinner at your favorite restaurants, and access to the hottest events in your city.

Personalized Offers: Enjoy the benefits of a customized Drop program built just for you. Drop recommends offers from brands you love and gets you more points when you spend there!

Rewards: Drop points can be used towards all rewards across the Drop program. Discover local events happening in your city, dine at some of the best restaurants and get access to the hottest events with your friends.

Invite your friends: Earn more points when your friends sign up with your invite code! Invite your friends and family to earn points along with you on everyday purchases.

Seamlessly earn points: Drop works in the background with your current credit and debit cards. Simply link the cards you already use, no need to take up more wallet space.

Feel free to share your referral link in the comments below! To do so, simply click on register or log in at the top right of this page (rotate screen if on mobile) then post your comment with your referral link. 🙂

• shanashana
    May 31, 2019 @ 11:30PM CDT

6aflv my code so you can get $5!

• KasciKasci
      Feb 10, 2019 @ 10:22PM CST

ubvtl

• PaigePaige
        Feb 8, 2019 @ 12:37AM CST

My code is dz0zi if anyone wants to use it!

• AlexAlex
          Dec 6, 2018 @ 12:43PM CST

If you are willing to use my code to get $5, that would be much appreciated! The code is iyilj

• PaigePaige
            Dec 4, 2018 @ 9:24AM CST

I was able to redeem mine! My code is dz0zi if anyone wants to use it :)

• BjBj
              Oct 25, 2018 @ 12:50PM CDT

I feel the same as Leah. I'm suspicious about the app too

• MoonGoddessMoonGoddess
                Oct 25, 2018 @ 11:18AM CDT

I already have enough for a $20 gift card in just 10 minutes. I’m inviting you to join Drop, the free app that’s giving away millions in cash rewards every day! Use my code shoie to get $5 - no strings attached. https://b.ewd.io/code?c=shoie

• PaigePaige
                  Oct 24, 2018 @ 9:04AM CDT

My code is dz0zi if anyone is willing to use it, I'd really appreciate it!

• Dee ColburnDee Colburn
                    Oct 24, 2018 @ 8:44AM CDT

Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!! Got my points!!!! God bless you!!!!

• LeahLeah
                      Oct 24, 2018 @ 8:44AM CDT

This app is very suspicious. They have full access to you bank account. I researched a lot bad things about them. I suggest you get your $5- $10 dollars and cancel everything.

• Dee ColburnDee Colburn
                        Oct 24, 2018 @ 8:43AM CDT

evjdd

• AndiAndi
                          Oct 23, 2018 @ 11:16PM CDT

It worked. Picked the $5 starbucks card. Gone get me a free mocha tomorrow. Thank u!

• Glenna WalkerGlenna Walker
                            Oct 23, 2018 @ 11:15PM CDT

✨ I’m inviting you to join Drop, the free app that’s giving away millions in cash rewards every day! Use my code jqtzf to get $5 - no strings attached.