Visit the Maybelline facebook page and click on the 'Sign Up' button in their free lipstick post to request your FREE Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick, while supplies last.

FREE Maybelline Compulsion Lipstick

FREE Maybelline Compulsion Lipstick

Aug 15, 2018 @ 1:17PM CDT | 8 Comments

Makeup lovers!! Maybelline is currently offering FREE Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick over on their facebook page but only for a very limited time. To get yours, click here for PC or click here for mobile the look for the free lipstick post (see screenshot below) and click the 'Sign Up' button. A form will pop up then you'll need to select the color you'd like and fill out the form to claim your freebie. Thank you EJ! Leave a comment below and let us know which shade you pick! ⚠️If you have any issues with the form not submitting, switch the country to Canada and click submit (it won't go through) then change it back to United States and you should be good to go.

Below is the post you'll need to locate on the Maybelline facebook page (PC Verison) for the free samples. It was the 1st post their fb wall for us.

Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer

If you're on the Mobile version, you'll need to tap on "Active Ads" tab at the top (shown below) for the free offer to display

Screenshot of FREE Sample Offer

• Janet HerreraJanet Herrera
    Aug 17, 2018 @ 7:38PM CDT

Trying to get a magnetia lipstick.Can anyone help me please ty so much.

• Jeanie831Jeanie831
      Aug 16, 2018 @ 3:32PM CDT

Got it thank you

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
        Aug 15, 2018 @ 6:27PM CDT

Oh well I could not find the information above all I saw was ads for Lemonade eye palette There is only two post on this page in the link you provided.

• MrsVonBeauMrsVonBeau
          Aug 15, 2018 @ 7:50PM CDT

Thank you for letting us know, Verlyn5580. Looks like this one has ended.

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580
            Aug 17, 2018 @ 12:58AM CDT

Jamie Thanks look like I was able to claim this second time around but not sure if I will get it the last couple of things I have applied from them said thanks and allow 6-10 weeks but I never got it.

• Verlyn5580Verlyn5580