Check Out These Related Deals
Free Audible Trial + $10 Amazon Credit
Audible, an Amazon company, is offering Amazon members a FREE $10 Amazon Gift Card when you sign up for the FREE Audible Gold 2-Month Trial Membership through November 18th or while supplies last. Regularly $14.95 per month! No commitment, cancel anytime. Offer is not available to existing Audible members, existing Audible trial users, or customers who have been an Audible Member or trial user in the last 12 months. Click this link then log in with your Amazon account to start your trial now. Be sure that your order total shows $0.00 before you proceed. Within 2 weeks you will receive a follow-on email containing a unique code for a $10 electronic Amazon.com Gift Card. After the first 60 days, this membership will renew monthly at the regular price of $14.95. You can cancel at any time and you will not be charged thereafter. NOTE: To qualify to receive the Amazon.com Gift Card you must have an existing Amazon.com account which has been active at least 6 months prior to redemption of the offer (as evidence by at least $1 in transactions prior to that period).
Offer terms and conditions:
- Must have an existing Amazon account that has had at least $1 in transactions in the 6-month period prior to June 18, 2018.
- Must not be a current Audible user or trial Audible user in the past year.
- Valid for U.S. Customers Only.
- Offer available through November 18, 2018 at 11:59 PT or while supplies last
- You will receive a two-month Audible membership that includes 2 credits as part of the standard Audible Monthly Gold Membership plan.
- After the first 60 days, this membership will renew monthly at the regular price of $14.95. You can cancel at any time and you will not be charged thereafter.
- After you successfully sign up for the Audible Trial, and your account is verified as described above, within 2 weeks you will receive a follow-on email containing a unique code for a $10 electronic Amazon.com Gift Card
- Gift Card only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Devices LLC” on the product detail page.